ELLED Airfield LED-Lamps
Current controlled omni-directional LED-lamp with a PK30d base
Key Features and Benefits
- Energy consumption reduces over 90% as compared to the conventional LEDlighting and Halogen lighting.
- Fixture independent LED-lamp.
- The ELLED LED-lamps help reaching airport’s carbon neutrality goals and reduce annual operational costs.
Applications and typical fixtures
- Inset runway and taxiway lights
- Inset stop bar lights
- Helipad lights
- The ELLED LED-lamps are designed to be operated on max. 2.4 A circuits.
- In Halogen fixture retrofit installations proper mounting must be ensured. Minor modifications to the fixtures may be necessary (installation kits available).
- Heat conducting putty must be used between a LED-lamp and a fixture (provided).
- Re-use of the existing fixtures may be possible. Contact ELLEGO for further information.
Candela Chart, Polar coordinates
Halogen 45W @ 6.6 A
ELLED PK30d MI @ 1.0 A
ELLED PK30d MI @ 2.0 A