The touch screen monitoring unit for settings for ELLEGO’s power supply systems.
ELLEGO has developed a digital VELA device to monitor and collect information about the state of the equipment and history. VELA software offers several functions to ease commissioning, monitoring and maintenance both locally and remotely.
- 1x EVV charger
- 1x EDC UPS
- PVF800W or PVF3200W modules
The number of modules is determined by the UPS product.
- Float charge/Boost charge/Battery test
- Temperature compensation for the charge voltage
- Load balancing of AC/DC converters
- Independent analogue meters for increasing redundancy
- The charger and VELA operate independently of each other
- The charger retains preset state control when a fault occurs
- Fault situations generate alarms, fault history is stored in the log file
- Charger and battery monitoring
- Visual status indication
- Touch screen
- Alarms and event log
- Remote monitoring (Web pages, WebApi)
- Commissioning support features
- Multiple I/O options
- Analogue meters (option)